Grapsa schools specialize in teaching foreign languages to adults (university students, employees, administrative staff).
- With highly qualified teachers trained in the Grapsa approach by both internal trainers and international organizations / institutions such as OUDCE-University of Oxford Department for Continuing Education.
- With high quality language courses for adults, attended by 7,500 students per year.
- With technologically advanced lessons (GRAPSA VIRTUAL CLASSROOM ® Platform).
- With lessons that make a difference: enriched with experiential learning methods, tailor-made for each person (Neuro-Linguistic Programming).
- With authentic and inspired language courses which result in approximately 2,000 successful candidates per year in foreign language certificate exams: ECPE, ECCE, FCE, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC among others.
- Awarded with a Certificate of Recognition by the Hellenic American Union, the French Institute and the French Embassy following the signing of a Memorandum of Collaboration.
- With useful supplementary publications for our students.
- With a network increase of 130% from 2012 to 2017 via franchise.
- With schools strategically situated embracing target audiences of 3,000,000. Grapsa schools are leaders in their domain.
Everyone comes to Grapsa schools!
Grapsa schools are not ordinary language schools. They are successful, dominating the market.
Classes consist of homogeneous small groups of students being taught the contemporary language through fast-paced programs leading to all levels of certificates.